礼仪致辞句型汇总
一. 称呼
女士们,先生们 Ladies and Gentlemen
朋友们/各位朋友 Dear friends
各位嘉宾 Distinguished guests
尊敬的来宾 Honored Guests
各位同事 Dear colleagues
同志们 Comrades
青年朋友们 Young friends
(中国)同胞们 Fellow countrymen
(美国)同胞们 My fellow citizens
(港澳台和海外华人)同胞们 Dear Compatriots
老师们、同学们、朋友们 Dear faculty and staff members, students and friends
同学们,老师们 Dear Students and Faculty Members100周年讲话
各位老师,家长,毕业生们 Members of the faculty, parents, and especially, the graduates
Members of the faculty, proud parents, and, above all, graduates
各位企业家朋友 Members of the business community
亲爱的运动员们 Dear athletes
尊敬的各位国家元首、政府首脑和王室代表
Distinguished Heads of State and Government and Representatives of Royal Families
尊敬的各位使节、代表和夫人
Your Excellencies Diplomatic Envoys, Representatives of International Organizations and Your Spouses
各位使节及使团同事 Excellencies and Colleagues of the Diplomatic Corps
各位团长 Heads of Delegations
各位议员朋友 My Lords and MPs
中央政府驻港机构各位领导 Heads of local offices of the Central Government
尊敬的主席和夫人Your Excellency President Hu Jintao and Madame Liu Yongqing
尊敬的布什总统和夫人 Mr. President and Mrs. Bush
尊敬的罗格主席和夫人 Respected IOC President Rogge and Mrs Rogge
尊敬的克雷文主席和夫人 Respected President Philip Craven and Mrs Craven
尊敬的各位国际奥委会委员 Distinguished Members of the International Olympic Committee
主席先生/总统先生 Mr. President
总理先生 Mr. Premier / Prime Minister
总统女士 Madame President
尊敬的阿罗约总统阁下 Your Excellency President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
国王和王后陛下 Your Majesties
各位殿下 Your Royal Highnesses
尊敬的桑德罗·邦迪部长 Respected Minister Sen. Sandro Bondi
尊敬的戴秉国国务委员 Your Excellency State Councilor Dai Bingguo
尊敬的李省长 Honorable Governor Li
尊敬的杨市长 Honorable Mayor Yang
团中央第一书记陆昊先生 First Secretary Mr. Lu Hao
高教授及夫人 Professor and Mrs Kao
尊敬的内格罗蓬特常务副国务卿 Honorable Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte
尊敬的亨特勋爵 Lord Hunt
尊敬的白乐威爵士 Sir David Brewer
尊敬的阿姆鲁·穆萨秘书长 Your Excellency Secretary General Amr Moussa
(香港)政务司司长 The Honourable Chief Secretary for Administration
尊敬的(国家林业局保护司)贾建生副司长 Deputy Director General Jia Jiansheng
尊敬的刘立军处长 Division Director Liu Lijun
尊敬的耶鲁大学校长理查德·莱文先生 Dear Mr. Richard Levin, President of Yale University,
尊敬的(剑桥大学)理查德校长 Vice Chancellor Alison Richard
二. 高兴出席活动
1. 自我介绍
大家好!我是白小琳,美国驻武汉总领事,也是今天晚上美国国庆招待会的主持人。
Good Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! I am Wendy Lyle, the U.S. Consul General in Wuhan and the moderator of tonight’s reception.
2. 问候朋友
今天很高兴和你们在这里。 It is a great pleasure to join you all this morning.
很高兴再次见到各位新老朋友。 It is a real pleasure to meet friends, both old and new, here.
新老朋友济济一堂,我感到很愉快。 It is delightful to be among friends, both old and new.
看到有这么多朋友在座,令我万分高兴。 It is a great pleasure to see so many friends in the audience.
3. 来到大学
来到向往已久的剑桥大学,非常高兴。
It gives me great pleasure to come to Cambridge, a world-renowned university that I have long wanted to visit.
今天来暨南大学和大家见面,我感到很荣幸。 It is an honor to be with you at Jinan University.
我荣幸地来到永恒的开罗古城,荣幸地受到两所著名学府的邀请。
I am honored to be in the timeless city of Cairo, and to be hosted by two remarkable institutions.
今天,我很荣幸前来参加世界上最好的学校之一的毕业典礼。
I am honored to be with you today for your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world.
非常高兴今天能够对你们讲话并提前一点庆祝清华大学成立100周年。
It is a great pleasure to be able to speak to you today and celebrate – a little in advance – Tsinghua’s 100th anniversary.
我非常高兴今天站在这个讲台上与你们面对面的交流。
It is my great pleasure today to stand on your rostrum and have this face-to-face exchange with you.
我很高兴今天能再次来到中国,并在这个伟大的学校与你们见面。
It is a pleasure to be back in China and to join you here today at this great university.
我很高兴能在“东西方中心”进入50周年之际来到这里,来到这所坐落在这个最不一般的地方的美丽校园。
I’m delighted to be here at the East-West Center in a new year that marks your 50th anniversary on this beautiful campus in this most extraordinary place.
我很高兴能再次来到北京参加第七届亚欧首脑会议,并且得到在贵院这一培养中国未来领导
人的重要学府做演讲的机会。
I am delighted to be back in Beijing for the 7th ASEM Summit and to be given this opportunity to address this important school that nurtures your nation’s leaders of tomorrow.
4. 友好访问
总统先生,我很高兴在这春光明媚的美好时节应您的盛情邀请访问贵国。
I'm glad to visit the United States in the lovely season of spring, at your invitation, Mr. President.
我感到很荣幸能够有机会到上海跟你们交谈。
It is a great honor for me to be here in Shanghai, and to have this opportunity to speak with all of you.