英文电影中的经典台词
一.【《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词
当幸福来敲门台词1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just ”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不
依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
二. 【《当幸福来敲门》中的经典台词】
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it. 如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
  当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目标就要全力以赴。 
4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
  幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find the answer,.
  我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻答案,而且我一定会出答案的。
  6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
  别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
  7.You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
  如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
  8.What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants.
  如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
 别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
.【《阿甘正传》中的经典台词】
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
  2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
  3. Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
  4.Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。
  5.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
  6.It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水 。
  7.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
8.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
9.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。
  10.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
  11.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
  12.You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同。
  13.Stupid is as stupid does.傻人做傻事。
  14.We were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。
15.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.放下包袱,继续前进
16. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光